Rotonde - Leopoldplein
- Parking Leopoldplein is nearby; ±450 m.
- Wheelchair accessible beach entrance (no stairs)
- Shower facilities
- Rental beach cabins
Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Nieuwpoort during the period 15 June till 15 September.
Outside of the above mentioned period are only leased dogs allowed on the beaches of Nieuwpoort.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Nearest beach for dogs at Nieuwpoort
Leashed dogs are allowed all year:
- from beach Christal Palace in the direction Westende;
- from beach Groenendijk in the direction Oostduinkerke.
Horses on beach
The traffic with horses is always prohibited:
- On the beach above the high water line;
- In the dunes, unless its purpose built riding trails.
And moreover, the riding is prohibited during the period from 1 June to 15 September, and between 08.00 and 19.00.
Near the beach
Bed (and breakfasts)